Steel The Show & Jewels For Your Highness

Today I am showing you two of my new colors at once. Spoiled - Steel The Show & Wet 'n Wild Coloricon - Jewels For Your Highness. I recently purchased these at CVS & Right Aid. (love me some drugstore brands - lol)

Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Spoiled - Steel The Show
-Wet 'n Wild Coloricon - Jewels For Your Highness
-Out The Door - TopCoat

I tried to capture the awesome glitter that is JFYH so I hope you like it. I think that these two colors actually look really good together and it feels just like a fun mani that I could wear out for a night on the town.

Do you own any of these Wet 'n Wild glitters? What about the China Glaze ones?


  1. Wow those are gorgeous! Definitely putting them on my wishlist! :)

  2. Beautiful! I love that spoiled one. Time for a trip to CVS!

  3. Ditto. Never met a drugstore I didn't like.