12.04.2014

Pretty Woman - Tis The Season

Looking for a fun holiday glitter topper for the season, well look no further. Today I'll be sharing with you Pretty Woman - Tis The Season.


First, since Pretty Woman is a new to me brand, let me tell you a little bit about them. Pretty Woman polishes are 5-free, vegan and completely cruelty-free, and the polishes are hand made in New York to ensure the best possible quality.





Shown is one coat of Pretty Woman - Tis The Season on top of Sally Hansen - Parrot. I'm loving that this glitter had a nice amount of coverage in one coat; it wasn't overpowering but wasn't sparse and didn't require any fishing or placing of glitters. It also dried and had a lovely scent to it, sort of fresh cut herbs.. I'm not exactly sure, but I liked it.

You can find Pretty Woman at the following locations:
Website: http://www.prettywomanusa.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PrettyWomanusa
Twitter: www.twitter.com/PrettyWomanNYC
Instagram: www.instagram.com/PrettyWomanNYC
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/PrettyWomanNYC
YouTube: www.youtube.com/PrettyWomanusa


*Product in this post was provided for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment