4.20.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Recreate a Member Mani - Look 3

Today I am back with my third Nail Challenge Collaborative look for April. This look was inspired by Victoria (Manicurator) that she created for Holiday Ornament Nails for the Let It Snow Challenge. Take a look at her original here.



Products Used:
-NOPI - Be AMA-Zing
-Born Pretty Store glequins

I switched up the colors on this look from when Victoria originally used in hers and spaced out the glitters a bit more, but I still loved how fun and super sparkly this look was when I was wearing it. It was actually super sunny on the day that I created these so I took a quick video outside that I may post of Instagram later today. 

Let's see which previous looks inspired the rest of the NCC girls third manicures!

An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment