1.01.2013

Happy New Year and One Year Blogiversary!!

Welcome to 2013! And more importantly, today A Little Polish turns one year old! I can't believe I have been blogging for an entire year now. I don't know what I thought was going to happen, but I have made a ton of friends, purchased a ton of polishes and improved my skills tremendously.



Let's look back.

This was my first blog post!


I participated in my first challenge, The Girly Girl Challenge!


I tackled the infamous 31 Day Challenge!



The Lazy Days of Summer Challenge!


The Fall Into Autumn Challenge!


And I'm currently in the middle of the Let It Snow! Challenge!


I learned about Stamping!


And last but not least, Indie Polishes!



That was fun! I hope you guys enjoyed looking through some of my old mani's as much as I did and that you enjoy reading my blog in 2013!!!


11 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! And to many more! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recap! I've loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this recap! Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday and new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary! You accomplished so much and holy crap - you tackled so many challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You did a lot in a year!

    ReplyDelete