2.01.2013

OOAK Liquid Lacquer - Swallow Your Pride

Yay! It's Friday! TGIF!!!

So in honor of today's Liquid Lacquer restock on Big Cartel, I am showing you another OOAK polish that I was able to purchase from Melissa; Swallow Your Pride. I knew that I had to have this polish as soon as I saw it, it was fun, had circle glitter, and was blue!






Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Liquid Lacquer - Swallow Your Pride
-Gelous
-No Time

I love how this polish just pops against my skin! I think its one of those polishes that would look good on ALL skin tones though. I have on two coats of Swallow Your Pride in the pictures. It has pinkish red and silver glitters in multiple shapes and sizes and a little bit of pinkish shimmer in the blue creamy base. This would be a fun polish for a patriotic mani later this year!

I hope you were all able to pick up some new lovelies from the Liquid Lacquer restock, and that you like her polishes as much as I do.

Hope everyone has a great weekend loves!

P.S. Since it is February, excluding today, I am going to try to post something Valentine's Day related everyday until the 14th. It's the perfect holiday for me since I love hearts and pink and glitters and everything else. lol. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment