2.28.2013

OPI - Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ

Happy Thursday Loves!

Yesterday I ran to Target over lunch and thought I would check out their clearence section. "My" target only had one or two polishes in shades I wasn't really interested in, but the target by my work had a different selection (although still very limited) so I picked up the beauty, Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
-No Time

This polish is a lovely deep red, BBQ is a very good description for it actually. This polish had a nice creme finish; although one coat alone was somewhat streaky, two coats evened things out beautifully. This shade is definitely going to be one of my go-to vampy colors moving forward. 

On a sidenote, I love how dark vampy colors look on shorter nails and my nails are currently a "shorter" length for me so I think this look is great! What do you think?


3 comments: