3.01.2013

365 Days of Color - Frolicking

Today I am showing you my latest Indie polish buy, 365 Days of Color, Frolicking. I saw this online a couple weeks ago and immediately purchased it!









Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-365 Days of Color - Frolicking
-Gelous
-No Time

Frolicking has a lovely pink/gold shimmer in a light seafoam green base crelly, with multiple shapes and sizes of glitters. The application of Frolicking was great, easy to apply and didn't take any fishing for the glitters; I am wearing 2 coats here. Unfortunately it was hard to capture of amazing-ness of the polish in the bottle for the last 2 pictures. I was really impressed with this polish and can't wait to try other shades from 365 Days of Color.

You can purchase this polish and others on her site here: http://www.365daysofcolorpolishes.com/

I will be visiting with some friends this weekend and may not be able to post again til Monday, so I hope you all have a great weekend!


3 comments: