3.04.2013

Let It Snow! Challenge - Winter Blues

This week's theme in the Let It Snow! Challenge is Winter Blues. I definitely have the winter blues; I am so sick of this cold weather, dreary days, and having it be dark when you go to AND from work.

Here are my Blue nails for "Winter Blues"!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sally Girl - Epic
-Finger Paints - Blue Raspberry Taffy
-Essie - Borrowed and Blue
-Northern Lights

For this mani, I sort of went to for a camo theme but not really, more like random splotches of color. haha. It was super easy and gave a fun look. I will be trying this again for sure; maybe neons with some stamping for summer? 

Please excuse the crappy Finger Paints polish bottle; clearly its been loved ;-)


Everyone has the Winter Blues too! Check them out here:

4 comments: