3.15.2013

Liquid Lacquer - Peter Bunny's Cottontail

Today I have a very pretty Limited Edition Easter polish from Liquid Lacquer, Peter Bunny's Cottontail. I recently purchased this polish and really love the color. Here we go!








Polishes Used:
-Liquid Lacquer - Peter Bunny's Cottontail

For the first time in a LONG time, I don't have base or top coats on in these pictures. PBC is a really pretty shade, you can see it above (obviously) it's a pinkish, taupish, nudeish, shade. It has a lovely holo effect but isn't overpowering and you can still see the basecolor of the polish itself. 

Make sure to "LIKE" the Liquid Lacquer Facebook Page to get updates on restocks and new colors. Liquid Lacquer can be purchased on her Big Cartel site (which is currently open so you can get some other pretty polishes right now!)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely shade. I really want a taupe holo for my collection, and this one is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! Hopefully Liquid Lacquer will be posting some more holos for sale soon!

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite holos EVER and of course, it looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete