12.05.2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas Winter Challenge - White Christmas

Happy Thursday! I am so happy the work week is coming to a close (I seem to be saying that every week lol) and today I am excited to share that I decided to participate in another Crumpet's Nail Tart Challenge - a Christmas Winter one!

 
 
As you can see, today's theme is White Christmas; I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this look, and although it isn't all white, it is white-ish so that works for me!
 





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Sally Hansen - Celeb City
-Essie - Merino Cool
-Konad - White
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6 - Happy Holidays
-Gelous
-Out The Door

I really like the look that I created with these nails. They were inspired by a look that I saw Instagram from @bondanaillounge. I got a lot of compliments when I wore this look. I think that the glequins on the middle finger and rhinestone accent on the pinky snow flake give it that little something extra glittery for the holidays!

Make sure to see what the other ladies participating created for their White Christmas looks!




No comments:

Post a Comment