12.29.2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas Winter Challenge - New Year's Eve

Happy Sunday! I can't believe the Crumpet's Nail Tart Christmas Winter Challenge has come to an end. Today is the last theme; New Year's Eve!

 
Although today is not New Year's Eve, this is always a fun theme to play around with. Here is my look!
 



 
Polishes Used:
-Orly - Androgynie
-Maybelline - Bold Gold
-Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6 - Happy Holidays
 
A lot of people end up wearing a Little Black Dress on NYE and gold glittery accents, and I feel that this champagne /  bubbly look would be the perfect accent to compliment the LBD. I love how Androgynie looks mattified, the gold shimmers in the base with the translucent glitters really pop once matte.
 
This Challenge has been fun and although I didn't complete every theme (Toys & Christmas Food) I still enjoyed participating during the Holidays. Don't forget to check out what all the other ladies did for their NYE manis!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment