2.28.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Summer - Week 4

Phew! I managed to sneak this post in at the last second! I am sooo ready for summer and unfortunately they are calling for a huge snowstorm this weekend. (BOO!)

For this look, I created a mani inspired by sailing / water themed, like a summer vacation.





Polishes Used:
-Essie - Coat Azure
-China Glaze - Too Yacht To Handle
-Konad - White
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 2 - Tropical Holiday

I like how the white boats are showing up on the blue / green base here. I *tried* to do a cute accent nail with a single boat and dolphin but it ended up coming out a little wonky, pretty sure you wouldn't have even known it was a dolphin if I hadn't mentioned it. haha.

If you're longing for summer too, make sure you check out what the other ladies did for their 4th summer mani!


No comments:

Post a Comment