1.14.2012

Busy Saturday

Today was one of the busier Saturday's that we have had in a while, which isn't saying much. Since I got so many new polishes for Christmas, and have plans later tonight to grab drinks for a friends birthday, I needed to do something simple and easy. So here it is, just some pretty, plain, polish.




It's sort of hard to tell, which is why I tried taking photos at different angles, but the color is purple with a really nice gold shine to it. (What looks like reflection is the first photo is actually just half reflection, half gold shimmer). This color was given to me by one of my girlfriends, and it's ORLY, OUI.

I really like this polish because I only needed to put two coats on but with the gold sheen/shine/shimmer it has it in, it comes out to something really fun! I actually threw this one up on Pinterest earlier and already got some re-pins (thanks ladies!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment