4.01.2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Over the last few week's I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award from not one, but 3 lovely ladies!


Thank you to, Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue, Kelly from Devilish Polish, and Stephanie from Pink by Stephanie!

Here are the "rules" for the award:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Image to your blog post.
7 Random Facts:
  1. I have been married for 3 years this summer, and they have been the best 3 year ever
  2. I don't have any kids, but I do have a "dog-baby", Molly, a 5 1/2 year old Cockapoo
  3. Pink is my favorite nail polish color and I have more pinks than any other color polish
  4. I have only ever lived in Pennsylvania; I grew up in State College, but have lived in Pittsburgh for the last 12 years
  5. I have the TV on all the time, at least when I'm home for background noise whether I am watching it or not
  6. I have a BS in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Management and Marketing, and am actually working in one of those fields (SCM)
  7. I am a junk-food junkie, Fast Food and sweets are my weaknesses (I am eating mini frosted doughnuts while writing this post! Ahh!)
Blogs that I Nominante (some of you have been nominated before):
  1. A Girl and Her Polish
  2. A Polished Touch
  3. Addicted to Polish
  4. Also Known As
  5. Bee Polished
  6. Dizzy Nails
  7. Gems in a Bottle
  8. Grape Fizz Nails
  9. HeartNAT
  10. Ivana Thinks Pink
  11. Lippy Lucie
  12. Nail Polish Wars
  13. Polish Amor <3
  14. Quite Polished
  15. ThatsSOFresh
Congrat's to the lovely ladies nominated above, and thanks again to Sue, Kelly, and Stephanie for my nomination!

2 comments: