11.06.2013

Barielle - Nude & Naughty Collection


I was recently contacted by Barielle to review their fall collections and of course I said yes. There are two fall collections, Nude & Naughty and Sophisticated Lady. I was also provided with strengthening base coat, quick dry topcoat and strengthening nail cream. Today I will be sharing with you the polishes in the Nude & Naughty Collection.

All swatches are shown with Barielle base and top coat and are two coats of the shades themselves.

Very Bare: Opalescent Pink




Pillow Talk: Pale Peach




No Not Now: Sheer Toffee




I Got A Headache: Shimmery Caramel




In Good Taste: Chocolate Brown




Overall, I think that the shades in this collection are hit and miss. I love Very Bare and In Good Taste however, while the other shades are nice colors, I don't think that they look very good on my skin-tone; but they may look good on yours! The application of all the shades, and the base and topcoat was all pretty good.



Do you own any of the Nude & Naughty Collection? Stay tuned for the Sophisticated Lady Collection tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment