11.05.2013

China Glaze Happy HoliGlaze Collection Swatches


Today I am lucky enough to be sharing with you 6 polishes from the China Glaze Happy HoliGlaze Collection!

Elfin’ Around: Red rust with an aluminum-like mirror finish




Santa Red My List: Pink/red with an aluminum-like mirror finish




There’s Snow One Like You: Limited edition white Texture with matte glitter




Be Merry, Be Bright: Multi-magenta purple glitter


Layered over China Glaze Purr-fect Plum



Your Present Required: Multi-sized and multi-colored glitter


Layered over China Glaze Gothic Lolita



All Wrapped Up: Midnight purple and blue glitter




Overall, I really liked *most* of the polishes that I received from this collection. They all had nice application and will be making second appearances on the blog here and there I am sure.

Unfortunately, I did not like There's Snow One Like You. The matte glitters that were added to the texture created a big problem for me with application, I had to dab on the second coat and I don't really like the look of it on my nails. I would not wear this polish alone but one of my friends suggested that I could use it in some nail art, for snow or a snowman, which is true, I was just disappointed since I have been loving the textured trend.

On another positive note though, Elfin' Around and Santa Red My List were both completely opaque in one coat and I can tell they will be great for stamping!! Score! Also, I really loved all the glitter and dimension in All Wrapped Up.

Which of these shades is your favorite? Will you be picking any up yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment