7.12.2014

Sally Hansen - Color Frenzy Polishes

Sally Hansen recently came out with some new glitter toppers and I have 3 of those Color Frenzy shades to share with you today.

L to R: Red, White & Hue, Candy Drops, Sea Salt
These are pretty glitter toppers, although on the bottle they say "Textured Nail Color", which may be slightly mis-leading. But anyway, let's get to the colors!

Red, White & Hue:


Red, White & Hue is a nice patriotic topper. This was out before the 4th of July and I saw a lot of ladies rocking it on their nails. I went for a different look by laying it over a yellow base.




Candy Drops:


This a lovely pink topper with hexes, bars, and holo glitters. I went for a monochromatic look by laying over a bright pink base, but it could be worn over a lot of base colors for a pretty look.

 


Sea Salt:


Sea Salt was the most complex of these three shades, it had micro glitters in blue and a light yellow/green/white color, along with gold shimmers and silver holographic shards.

 


So which of these toppers do you like best? I have to say that surprisingly I liked Sea Salt the most; normally things with shards don't strike my fancy but something about this one did.

No comments:

Post a Comment