7.29.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Interlocking Design

As you know, yesterday my husband had his birthday and we went to the amusement park; it was high 60's low 70's for the temp and cloudy; the park wasn't too crowded and hardly had to wait in any lines, with the exception of one 10 minute shower, it was great!

So onto the look; this week's theme is Interlocking Design. I took a little creative freedom with this one, I'm sure if it's technically "interlocking" but it's close enough! It was inspired by @lilmissnails_ on Instagram, who was inspired by @nailedthepolish.





Polished Used:
-Seche - Keep It You
-Seche - Conquer The World
-Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love

I love how simple this look was to create, and the colors sort of remind of watermelons or something. I think it may sort of qualify for interlocking right? The only thing that I didn't like was that I ended up putting a matte topcoat on it; also I waited what felt like 20 minutes and it still smudged up when I applied it.

I can't wait to see what the other ladies have come up with!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished

Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment