3.23.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Inspired by Fashion - Look 2

Happy Monday! One full week left of the month and I am determined to finish this theme because I really like it and I voted for it :)

I have recently started following a lot more fashion & lifestyle accounts on Instagram, and this look was inspired by THIS springtime outfit posted by @marykro. She has the best looks and if you're looking for fashion inspiration, I highly recommend you check her out.




Polishes Used:
-Rica - Whiteout
-Rica - Mellow Yellow
-China Glaze - I Sea the Point

This color combination is so bright & cheery, and perfect for spring. It even has a bit of a preppy nautical feel to it as well. With the warmer weather approaching, I am definitely looking forward to wearing brighter colors with the season.

Let's see how the other ladies are rocking Fashion on their nails with their looks below:

An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment