3.10.2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does: Nature - Look 2


For my second "Nature" look I decided to do something space themed. My husband and I got into a bit of a debate if space counted as nature, but I think it does. If you look up nature pictures on Pinterest I am sure you will find pictures of space and galaxies, so if it's on Pinterest, it must be nature. :-P Plus, I just really like space.




I have to admit that I am pretty obsessed with this look. I have done space/galaxy manicures in the past, but this is one of my favorites. I love the colors that I used which is definitely why I like the look overall; it has the same depth, just like space does.

So, I must ask, do you think that Space falls into the Nature category?

Check out the other ladies below!

An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment