5.20.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Spring Flowers - Look 1


I may be getting a bit of a late start this month, but I am really looking forward to this floral theme so stay tuned to what I have in store. For my first look I decided to go with a satin stamping look!




Polishes Used:
-Zoya -Veruschka
-Color Club - Kismet
-Bundle Monster Stamping Plate - BM-618

OK, so I am not sure that this is actually very "springy" but it is floral and these were the colors that I was feeling like using! I love how subtle this is and the feel of it on the satin finish polish is so classy and smooth.

I was also curious to see how this would look shiny, and I am so glad I took the original satin finish photos because I don't really like how it looked shiny. It looked a bit of a shiny/holo mess, lol.




Let's see what the other ladies put together for their first spring flower manis!


An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment