5.27.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Spring Flowers - Look 3


Yesterday I showed you the China Glaze Desert Escape Collection and today I decided to use the colors from that collection to create my third Nail Challenge Collaborative Spring Flowers look.




Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Rain Dance The Night Away
-China Glaze - What's She Dune?
-China Glaze - Don't Mesa With My Heart
-China Glaze - Don't Desert Me

If this print looks familiar, it may be because I did this same floral technique in April for a Digital Dozen look (check it out HERE); but even then I said that I loved it and would do it again in different colors, and here you go!

No joke I am so obsessed with this technique; it is ridiculously easy if you have any sort of dotting tools, bobby pins, toothpicks, etc. The colors in this mani are perfect for spring too! I am loving everything about this one.

Let's check out what the other ladies have created for their third Spring Floral looks!


An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment