5.22.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Spring Flowers - Look 2


TGIF! I love Fridays, and this one is all that much better because it's right before a long weekend with Memorial Day! Woohoo!




Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Shore Enuff
-China Glaze - Glow with the Flow
-China Glaze - X-ta-sea
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 2 - Tropical Holiday

I loved these nails!! These feel so summery and tropical, which usually isn't a vibe that I go with my nails, but I just felt like I was ready for a beach vacation with these or something! Also, I don't normally do too many gradients because they aren't my strong suit, but I love how this one turned out! What I loved even more is that I did these on natural nails (as opposed to a white base) and the colors came out much better than I was expecting. Love it.

Let's see how the other girls are rocking their spring flowers!


An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment