10.10.2012

Wedding Weekend

Happy Wednesday!

As you know, my Brother in Law got married this past weekend. This post will be semi-nail related and semi-wedding related. :) Going to show you some pictures from the weekend of my (husbands) family and some of the mani's that were worn over the weekend.


My husband and I at the rehearsal, the day before the wedding <3 


My husband and I at the wedding :)

 
The nails I wore during the wedding.


My husband's aunt and uncle; she is showing off her mani for us. 


Close up of her mani; heart tips!!


My ADORABLE niece; she was the flower girl in the wedding; too cute!


And of course, the bride and groom <3

Hope you enjoyed a sneak peek into my family and the past weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love the red tips mani! Super gorgeous!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride looks beautiful, and so do everyone's nails! You and your husband look cute together as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone looks good .i really like the heart mani on your aunts nails .the flower girl is to cute :)

    ReplyDelete