9.15.2014

DIFFERENTdimension - Spooky Spooky (Halloween Collection) 2014

My first Halloween Collection of 2014, how exciting! Today I'll be sharing with you the Spooky Spooky Collection from DIFFERENTdimension. This collection will be released along with the Heavy Metals (Fall) Collection and a selection of fall Cuticle Oils on September 26th. You will be seeing the Heavy Metals Collection soon.

SPOOKY SPOOKY COLLECTION

 

Dragula: An orange jelly based texture polish with black and orange holographic glitters throughout. Opaque in two to three coats - can also use topcoat for extra sparkle and shine.


This is two thick coats, and as you can see, it's completely opaque. I decided to go ahead and add a topcoat to this polish for that extra something. This is the perfect microglitter polish for Halloween.



Thriller: A dark violet jelly polish with added shimmer. Opaque in two to three coats.


I am wearing two thin coats of polish here. As you can see, it's not yet opaque but probably would be like it mentions in the description. I love the pop of something special with the red shimmer added in here.


Werewolves of London: A holographic orange polish. Opaque in two to three coats.


I am wearing two coats without topcoat. As you can see, this is completely opaque. It has a nice holographic quality to it, and it reminds me of a very traditional Halloween / pumpkin orange.


Monster Mash: Missi's personal definition of the perfect Halloween glitter topper, orange, black and white glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes with added holographic glitters.


This is one coat of Monster Mash over Seche Effortlessly Styled. I love that there is a mix of glitters and colors in this topper, and it really is great for Halloween!


Ghostbusters: A light neon orange crelly with iridescent glitters. Glows orange in the dark, can be intensified by layering polish over white. Opaque in two to three coats. May require an extra coat of topcoat.


I am wearing this shade over my nude nails, and this is two coats. While completely opaque, I think that the fact I didn't layer over white decreased the glow in the dark factor. This color is pretty over natural nails and is more subdued for Halloween.


(I had a bit of a hard time capturing the GITD feature, I understand that the picture quality is not as nice as the normal pictures. I think you can still see how fun the orange glow is!)


So there you have it; the Spooky Spooky Halloween Collection! Will you be picking up any of these shades when they release?



Release Information:
Date - 9/26/14
Time - 9:00pm EST
Availability - Limited Edition; available through the end of October
Where to Purchase - https://www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment