9.03.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Geometric - Look 1

Well the ladies of the Nail Challenge Collaborative may not have been the biggest Tea Party fans because this month, we voted in something fairly opposite, Geometric Nails, as our theme! I am really looking forward to this theme because there are just so many different looks that can be created.




Polishes Used:
-Essie - Bobbing for Baubles
-Konad - White
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 8 - Princess Charming

I wanted to do some contrasting colors for this look to make the geometric pattern pop but didn't want to use black so I went for the deep navy of Bobbing for Baubles. I really like how this look came out and it was nice to use a stamping image that I hadn't tried before.

Check out how the other ladies are adding some geometry to their nail looks below:



No comments:

Post a Comment