9.30.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Biggest Splurge

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Biggest Splurge! I am usually SUPER cost conscience when it comes to polish but I received a Sephora giftcard for Christmas and treated myself to Dior Perlé.

Perlé is a gorgeous topper that can be worn alone or over any solid polish color :)

Alone:



Over Black (KB Shimmer - Eclipse):



I love how this polish can be worn both ways and also changes any base color into something different and special.

And just for fun with this post, I decided to try out a black background. Yay or nay? Should I keep trying it out to see? (I'm so indecisive!)

Let's find out what polishes the other Twinsies splurged on!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment