10.01.2014

Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques - Fall 2014 - The Solid Colors

I recently received most of the Fall 2014 Collection for review. I've decided to break it up into sections, and today I'll be showing you the solid colors.

Steely Gray: A chic crème gray.



Press Play: A regal crème purple.



Red Velvet: A classic, deep red.



Nightfall: A deep, shimmery navy.



Overall, I like that the colors that Incoco came up with are nice and on trend with the darker vampy shades of Fall Collections.

Usually, I am a HUGE fan of the Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques but for whatever reason, these solids seemed thicker and less pliable than the other stripes that I have used in the past, which caused some creasing and wrinkling. Luckily I can say that I didn't see that issue as much with the patterned stripes :)



Which of these colors would you rock for fall?

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment