10.17.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Stripes - Look 2

TGIF! I'm taking a long weekend this week so leaving work today will feel extra sweet. LOL. I'm back with my second October Stripes look for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. This look was inspired by an abstract scarf that I recently purchased.



Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-NYC - Black Striping Polish
-KB Shimmer - Low and Be Bold

I really love this look, it looked even better in person too, lol. On the pictures you can see the stripes through the blue but in person I couldn't, but that's OK, it just lends itself to the abstract feel of the look. Also something weird happened in the pictures that make it looks sort of ombre with the blues, it was the same blue the whole time but I sort of love it.

I wish that I could have kept this on longer than I did because it was so fun and the blue really popped against the white background.

Let's see how the other ladies are showing their stripes below:



No comments:

Post a Comment