10.12.2014

Sinful Colors - Prosecco

Sinful Colors Prosecco has become the new SC Cinderella it seems. I first saw this shade over when Amanda of Amandalandish posted it for a Twinsie Tuesday theme, it felt like such a great neutral that I could add to the work rotation so I decided to pick up a bottle for myself. I know some ladies have been having a hard time finding this color so I was pleased to find my Rite Aid was fully stocked, so I grabbed one for myself and one for a friend.



This is really a lovely shade! It's a neutral mauve/taupe with a hint of lavender and gold shimmers. I wore this for a couple of days at work and felt like my nails looked great the entire time. This is two coats without topcoat, love a good two-coater :)

Do you have this shade? Is it on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment