10.31.2014

China Glaze - Apocalypse of Color Collection




Happy Halloween! I was really cutting it close with this one but here is the last of the Halloween polishes that I have in my to swatch pile; the China Glaze Apocalypse of Color Collection.

Don't Let the Dead Bite:



I Love Your Guts:



But Of Corpse:



Getting To Gnaw You:



Rest In Pieces & Ghoulish Glow:



Isn't that a fun collection for Halloween? I really like how unique the first three shades are and I am loving Rest in Pieces glitter and I'm not even a huge bar glitter topper fan!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween today; and just for fun here's a throwback picture to me in one of my favorite Halloween costumes.


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment