10.13.2014

Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques - Hocus Pocus Collection

Who's excited for Halloween? I enjoy seeing all the kids going trick-or-treating around my neighborhood all dressed up with their costumes. I also love the candy...and Halloween nail polish collections of course.

Incoco recently released the Hocus Pocus Collection for Halloween 2014, and here is what they had to say about it. "This year's four nail looks capture the spirit and fun of All Hallows Eve."

Hocus Pocus: A ghoulish mix of purple, orange, and green glitter.



Vampiress: A glittery red shade with black spikes.



Day of the Dead: A glow-in-the-dark tribute to the Mexican holiday celebrating life after death.



Witching Hour: A shimmery pumpkin orange shade with silhouettes of Halloween frights and delights.



Aren't these all to die for? My favorites are the last three (lol, I know I suck a narrowing things down). The glitter shades are a little harder to conform to the nails because they are slightly thicker but other than that these were all perfect.

These appliques are currently available at Incoco.com and retail between $7.99 and $8.99.

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment