10.06.2014

Bundle Monster Metallic Nail Foil Flakes Review

I recently received an opportunity to review a product from Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster is know best (to me) for their stamping plates, but they also have other nail art items as well, so I went ahead and decided to try something I had wanted to try for a while; Foil Flakes.


Image Source & Product Link: http://www.bundlemonster.com/metallic-nail-foil-flakes-1pc-and-12pc-kit.html
I decided to create two separate looks with these foils:





I wasn't exactly sure if I was supposed to leave the foils whole or break them up, so I decided to break them up to give a distressed / mosaic type feel to the manis. For the first look I used KB Shimmer Eclipse for the base, next, I applied a topcoat and while it was still tacky I applied the pieces of red/orange and yellow/green foils. For the second look I followed the same process but used a base of China Glaze For Audrey with plain gold and silver foils.

I thought that both of these looks were really fun and I would definitely wear them again as a full mani or even as an accent nail.

You can find these foils and other nail art items as BundleMonster.com.

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment