10.08.2014

Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques - Fall 2014 - The Animal Prints

Closing out my review of the Fall 2014 Collection from Incoco, today I will be showing you the Animal Prints. There are three in the collection, however I only received 2 to show you.

Venom Kiss: A sophisticated rose gold snakeskin design



Pink Purr: A cheetah - inspired pink animal print



The final shade is On The Prowl, which is described as a fierce yet refined animal print. (You can see that one HERE)

I love animal prints as a fun way to spice up a manicure, so both of these patterns were right up my ally.

You can find these and other Incoco shades HERE.

P.S. Stay tuned in the next week for a review of their 4 new Halloween appliques!

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment