10.07.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Polish Roulette

This week's theme for the Twinsies is Polish Roulette. I had NO idea what that meant, but luckily there was a little description, it read, "grab two polishes at random and make them work". Well... since I wouldn't ever truly be grabbing two at random I decided to grab a color combination that I HATED when I was younger but now I think we can "make them work". That color combination is Black & Brown.



Polishes Used:
-Barielle - In Good Taste
-Konad - Black
-Stamping Plate - MoYo London Pro Collection 06

As I mentioned I used to hate this color combination but lately I think it can totally work. I even wear this color combo in clothing as well; because black matches with everything right? I chose this floral pattern but a leopard print would also look awesome with this color combo.

Let's take a look at how the other Twinsies played Polish Roulette this week!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
 
   Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment