10.11.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Stripes - Look 1

Happy Saturday! I've been slacking with my October Nail Challenge Collaborative looks so today I'm here with my first one. I am not in love with this but I still felt like sharing.



Polishes Used:
-NOPI - Better After Dark
-Rica - Whiteout
-China Glaze - If in Doubt, Surf it Out
-China Glaze - Stoked to be Soaked
-China Glaze - Sun of a Peach

With this look I decided to go with a fall color scheme and have the stripes be the negative. I think this could have looked a little better but definitely had a fall vibe to it. I have some more ideas in mind for the three remaining looks for October so I can't wait to put those together to show you.

Let's see how the other ladies are rocking stripes this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment