10.21.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Odd Inspiration

This week the ladies of the Twinsie Tuesday group are creating looks based off the theme of Odd Inspiration. I had no idea what I was going to do for this look, so as I was sitting on my couch looking around my living room I saw this box of tissues and knew it was the perfect inspiration.


Photo Source: https://www.kleenex.com/EverydayTissue.aspx
And here is the look that I came up with:



Products Used:
-Rica - Whiteout
-Morgan Taylor - Mint Chocolate Chip
-Morgan Taylor - Varsity Jacket Blues
-Morgan Taylor - Gotta Have Hue
-Morgan Taylor - Funny Business
-Precision - Walking on Air
-Lacquer by Lissa - Chevron Decals

I didn't try to re-create the exact pattern but went with something "inspired by". I think that leaving it as an accent nail is fun too because the pattern doesn't become too overwhelming and gives the other colors a chance to shine as well.

I can't wait to see what the other ladies used to inspire their looks today!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

 

No comments:

Post a Comment