10.02.2014

Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques - Fall 2014 - The Patterns

Who's looking forward to seeing some more of the Fall 2014 Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliqués Collection? Today I'll be sharing with you the Patterned strips.

Very Versailles: An elegant baroque pattern on shimmery gold.


She's Royalty: Imperial dots and arches in shimmery rose gold.


Smoke and Mirrors: A rich black laced with romantic flourishes.


Royal Flush: A sultry lace pattern on crème red.


As you can see, these strips applied a lot smoother than the solids that I showed you yesterday, and I love the regal patterns that were included in this collection. They felt very French Royalty or something to me :)


Which of these 4 shades is your favorite? If I had to pick two favorites, I would pick She's Royalty and Royal Flush!

You can purchase these strips and the other from Incoco HERE.


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment