9.09.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Teal Nails for Ovarian Cancer Awareness

September is National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and this week the Twinsies are doing Teal Nails in recognition of this cause.

Did you know that 60% of woman diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer are already in Stage 3?
That's pretty scary!
For more information on Ovarian Cancer, check out the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition.




Polishes Used:
-Morgan Taylor - Lost in Paradise
-Morgan Taylor - Gotta Have Hue

For this look, I used two of my teal Morgan Taylor shades and tried a new technique (for me) that I had seen on Instagram. EDIT: Thanks to my lovely readers for finding where I first saw this look; it was from @anya_sobk on IG!
I thought this technique was perfect for the theme as it also sort of has a bit of a "cell" feel to it.

Let's see how the other Twinsies are supporting National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month:
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


   Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 

No comments:

Post a Comment