6.22.2013

Summer Mani Challenge - Summer Floral

Keeping up with the Summer Mani Challenge, this week's theme is Summer Floral. I was really looking forward to this theme because I generally like doing floral mani's. However, since I ran out of time before I left on my business trip out of the country, my mani isn't exactly what I had hoped. lol.





Polishes Used:
-Glitter Me This - Can I Walk You Home?
-Essence - Black is Back
-Konad - Yellow
-Konad - Pink
-Northern Lights

I received the GMT polish recently as part of a giveaway, I will be doing a review of the entire collection that I got shortly but I wanted to try them out, so I decided to use Can I Walk You Home as a base. It wasn't very summery, but why not just add some dark flowers to it to make it even less summery (sarcasm). And since it already looks like this, pink dots can't hurt right?

haha - so everyone has a nail fail now and then when you're in a hurry. I really hope that once things slow down for me in July (my summer travel will be over) that I will be able to try out a couple really neat designs I have been seeing lately.

Even though my mani was lame, I saw some other pretty ones from the ladies! Make sure to check them out.


1 comment: