6.06.2013

Today is my 4th Wedding Anniversary for my husband and I! It's been wonderful.

I did this mani last week and thought it would special for my anniversary post. I have seen this pink french gradient look all over pinterest and wanted to try it out myself (not sure who originally created it, but if you know, lmk so I can give them credit!)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - I Think in Pink
-Sally Hansen - White On
-Poshe

I had acrylics on for my wedding and although sometimes I want them back, I don't think I could go back to wearing them. I love the look of this mani and is a fun alternative to acrylics or a traditional pink and white french mani.

And just for fun, here are some pictures from my wedding day. <3 Also, if you click here and here you can see the wedding pictures of us I posted last year :)





7 comments:

  1. Happy 4th anniversary!!! :) Pretty nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! A gorgeous mani to celebrate a lovely occasion! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Happy Anniversary and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nails and you're gorgeous =D Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations, you looked gorgeous at your wedding. I love the white tipped gradient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Those nails are so beautiful, and your wedding photos are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary!
    you both look so happy <3
    at the end of this month my husband and i will be celebrating the 20th ;)

    ReplyDelete