Single Chevron V Nail Vinyl Decal:
|Image Source: https://www.kbshimmer.com/shop/single-chevron-v-nail-vinyl-decals/|
Zig Zag Nail Vinyl Decals:
|Image Source: https://www.kbshimmer.com/shop/zig-zag-nail-vinyl-decals/|
Both of these style decals were really easy to use. I did the first look with a nude base the second with a polish base and you can see that both produced really crisp lines.
The instructions for use with these decals are very simple as well:
1) Apply nail polish and allow nails to dry. Wait longer then you think to assure no smudging occurs when vinyl decal is applied and removed. If desired, apply quick dry top coat to quicken dry time.
2) Peel away vinyl stencil from paper backing. Some designs may require ‘weeding’ (removal of excess components). Use a tweezers to help with small pieces.
3) Nail vinyl’s tend to be very sticky, apply to your hand first, remove, and apply to your hand one more time before placing on the nail. This allows your natural oils to reduce some of the strength of the adhesive.
4) Place stencil onto your nail in desired location and press firmly. Make sure all edges are firmly touching the nail on the nail so polish does not bleed under vinyl decal.
5) Apply a different color polish onto your nail and over the vinyl decal like a stencil.
6) While the polish is wet, remove the decal stencil. Wait no more then 15-20 seconds before removing, or the polish may pull up with the decal stencil.
7) Apply a clear top-coat to seal in the design.
I have two more patterns of Nail Vinyl Decals, including leave on decals, from KB Shimmer so stay tuned for another post of them.
KB Shimmer Polish and decals can be found below:
- Inside US: https://www.kbshimmer.com/