Here are some looks I created with the decals that I was sent!
The seahorse decals can be found here.
The dolphin decals can be found here.The flip-flop decals can be found here.
The sea turtle decals can be found here.
The anchor decals can be found here.
The chevron decals can be found here.
The cactus decals can be found here.
How cute were those?! I don't normally use a lot of nail decals, but they are a super easy way to dress up a simple mani or just add a little something extra to any nail art look.
There are a lot of designs for the Vinyl Nail Decals that can be purchased from Lacquer by Lissa; over 20 different designs; and they come in a variety of colors! Melissa can also create custom decals if you're looking for a specific look.
The directions for use of the decals is very simple:
1. Wait until base color is completely dry
2. Gently pick up a sticker using tweezers and line it up where you want it on your nail
3. When you are satisfied with the position, make sure all sides are flat on the nail
4. Seal the design with top coat
5. Enjoy your new nail art!
The decals cost $4.00 for a sheet and can be found at Melissa's Etsy Shop.
A sheet of decals looks like the follow:
|Picture from the Lacquer by Lissa Etsy listing|
- Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LacquerbyLissa
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lacquerbylissa
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LacquerbyLissa
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/lacquerbylissa