6.10.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: 3D Decor

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is 3D Décor. I was really looking forward to this theme because I had really been wanting to try a jewel encrusted accent nail so I took this opportunity to do just that.





I really love this mani! It came out just how I was imagining in my head. I didn't want to take it off, but of course I did it first on a night that I needed to do a couple looks so I had to take it off right away. Sad Panda - but I saved all the jewels in a separate container so I could re-create this look when I had time to wear it. I'm also interested to see how well the jewels stay on during the average workday. The base color that I used for this look was OPI AmazON...AmazOFF and I think works great with the jewels.

I can't wait to see what the other ladies came up with for their 3D Décor looks, and I hope to see some other jewel encrusted accent nails out there!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment