6.01.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Black & White - Week 1

Welcome to June! I seriously cannot believe that we are already into June. It's good because my Anniversary and Birthday are in June, but it's crazy how fast the year is flying by!

The June theme for the Nail Challenge Collaborative in Black & White; I voted for this theme so am excited to get some looks together. Today my look is Black & White and Neon & On & On. LOL.





Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Neon & On & On
-Konad - White
-Konad - Black

For this look, I started in probably the most opposite way of having the China Glaze down first. Once that was dry I added the white half; which I really love because I used striping tape and got a nice crisp line. Unfortunately, I free-handed the black because I was impatient and didn't want to wait for the white to dry, you can definitely tell that I freehanded it because it just doesn't look clean. My bad for sure on that one. I also got a little impatient with the topcoat and you can see the result of that on my ring finger. Womp Womp.

Overall, I like this look, but would have loved it if I would have taken the time to properly execute.

Check out how the other ladies were inspired by Black & White for their looks:


No comments:

Post a Comment