5.31.2014

Zoya - Magical Pixies Summer 2014 - Swatches & Review

Today I have for the Zoya Magical Pixies Summer 2014 polishes!

All swatches are shown with two coats of color without topcoat
Bar: Nude Topaz Magical Pixie


This shade is pretty and is definitely more gold than the previous Pixie, Cosmo. I would consider this a neutral, that would be fine to wear to the office or to add a little glitter to a look without a crazy color.



Ginni: Pink Tourmaline Magical Pixie


This is a pretty pink shade, it's fairly sheer so you can still see a VNL with two coats, but I was OK with it. I'm a sucker for pink, what can I say?



Arlo: Violet Amethyst Magical Pixie


I really wish that they described this more as a Radiant Orchid shade, because that's the color that I view this as. However, despite the description, this was my favorite of the collection :)



So there you have it, the Magical Pixies Summer 2014 Collection.


You know my favorite, now tell me yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment