5.04.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Skittles - Week 1

The May theme for the ladies in the Nail Challenge Collaborative is SKITTLES. I don't wear skittles on a regular basis but it is fun when you're looking for something different every now and then!






Polishes Used:
-Barielle - Designer Shoes
-Orly - White Tips
-Funky Fingers - Sand & Stilettos

When starting out with this look I didn't intend for it to become skittles, I was just going to have a nice simple cream mani. However, I then saw my chevron nail vinyl's, then I remembered the glitter polish that I purchased at 5below earlier in the year and the look turned into this.

My camera didn't want to capture the glitter in the first picture but hopefully you can see it in the rest of them. If not, I will be posting a video of this look on Instagram sometime today where you can see just how blingly it is!

Let's take a look at what the other ladies have created this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment