5.15.2014

Morgan Taylor - Swatches & Review

I'm back in action today with some more Morgan Taylor Swatches. The formula on all the Morgan Taylor polishes that I have been swatching has been great, all nice self leveling formulas, nothing too thick or to runny, but just right.

All polishes shown two coats of color plus topcoat


One & Only



Lip Service



Polished Up



Must Have Mauve



Bronzed & Beautiful



Sugar Fix


Ring finger shown over Lip Service


All of theses polishes were really pretty shades, my favorites were Lip Service and Bronzed & Beautiful. Sugar Fix was a really pretty shade as well although it was hard to photograph. Polished Up, Must Have Mauve and One & Only reminded me of colors I already own from Zoya and Barielle, so I will probably be doing a comparison post soon.

Any of these would be lovely additions to a polish collection, so make sure to check out Morgan Taylor at the following locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment