5.20.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Pick a past TT theme you especially loved/hated or had to miss, and redo it

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is "pick a past Twinsie Tuesday theme you especially loved/hated or had to miss, and redo it". Phew, that's a mouthful. So for this week I decided to take a look at some of the previous themes that the Twinsie's did before I joined, and decided to re-create a cloud mani!





Polishes Used:
-Orly - White Tips
-China Glaze - For Audrey
-China Glaze - Man Hunt
-Rica - Glossy Glam

I went with a simple cloud mani for this look in a nice cool toned color palette. "Cloud" mani's were one of the this nail art looks that I ever tried when I got into nail art and it's nice to know you can go back to something like this for a simple easy to create look.

Check out what other looks the ladies decided to re-create this week!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment