5.27.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Reader Requested Mani

Back to work after a long weekend, womp womp. LOL. So today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Reader Requested Mani. I just happened to be at a baby shower a few weeks ago with a friend who follows my blog, and when the soon to be mama opened up a lovely watercolored dress for the baby, my friend immediately turned to me and said, you have to turn this into a mani.

So I ended up doing two different manicures, the first which I didn't like  and then this one, which I did.





Polishes Used:
-Orly - White Tips
-Zoya - Tilda
-Zoya - Ling
-Zoya - Rooney
-Zoya - Wendy

This look doesn't match the dress exactly, but it definitely was inspired by the watercolored pinks, greens and blues of the dress.

So that was the look that I liked, and here is the look that I didn't like.




I used the same polishes for this look, with the addition of Zoya Kitridge. This look was OK but just wasn't what I was going for.

I'm excited to see what types of manicures the other ladies' readers requested! Check them out below:

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment